In my experience with this ROM, the battery life was just the same as the this stock ROM, but I was able to customize a few things here and there. To put it into better words, think of LineageOS, but with added features and tweaks. Not to mention, the huge list of device support– both new and old. If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley. Possibly the lightest and most functional custom ROM out there, the Arrow OS project is based on the AOSP code while adding useful tweaks.
- If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley.
- GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking.
- Second, it brings Pixel features for non-pixel devices like the newer Google Assistant, built-in GCam support, Pixel live wallpapers, and more.
- The introduced tougher requirements for
It features WAIFUCLOCK which is based on the Substratum theme and delivers an elegant lock screen experience that you won’t find on any other ROM. The best part is that it also offers timely updates and bugs are fixed routinely. As for device support, from Xiaomi to OnePlus, Nokia, and Nothing, almost all the OEMs are supported. Simply put, Project Elixir is one of the best Android 13 custom ROMs in town right now and you should not miss it. Built on top of Google’s AOSP code and adding their own custom code to it, LineageOS works as a standalone ROM as well as the source code for many other custom ROMs out there. It has the most extensive developer team under its name and officially supports over 190 devices. The ROM includes basic but useful features that include but are not limited to customizing the status bar, changing the overall theme, editing the navbar, and much more.
Aside from the Android 12 base, the first visible change in the OxygneOS 12 upgrade is the redesigned user interface. Along with the August 2022 security updates, there is a lot of new quality-of-life features and enhancements, such as Canvas AOD and the OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf.
- First and foremost, it is the most important thing to do when selling your phone or submitting it for a warranty claim (Also known as “RMA”).
- In order to flash or install Stock ROM follow some basic Pre-Requirements then follow instructions to flash your phone using the Realme Flash Tool.
- Another change to the Android storage model is the introduction of ‘All files access’, which allows an application access to all files in external storage and is not subject to scoped storage.
- After that, he publishes all the changes to GitHub for other maintainers to work upon.
- This comes officially from OnePlus, specially designed for Android 12.
This is apparent from the fact that the series recently received a bunch of unofficial Android 11 ROMs from major players like LineageOS, Kang OS, CrDroid, and more. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below. Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state. As always, the latest OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series OxygenOS 12 MP2 update is rolling out in a phased manner.