The Rudy Maxa Difference
Our small upscale group tours are crafted for ultimate peace of mind.
When you let The Original Savvy Traveler arrange your trip through Europe, you are guaranteed peace of mind.
Rudy and his professional team of travel experts have curated extraordinary itineraries featuring top destinations from Rudy’s shows. The team provides personal service and assistance from booking throughout your journey.
Discover what upscale travel with Rudy Maxa is about.
classic or luxury? The choice is yours.
- Welcome package with luggage tags.
- A 15-minute concierge call to prepare you for your journey.
- Smaller groups with a maximum of 30 guests.
- Rudy Maxa’s expert team lead by his Tour Director will make your trip carefree. In addition to the team traveling with you, local tour guides with extensive knowledge will show you around at select destinations.
- All excursions included per the program or enjoy the freedom to explore on your own.
- Optional airport arrival meet and greet with transportation to the first host hotel (additional fee required).
- Handpicked hotels (3-5*) inspected and approved by Rudy Maxa’s Team.
- Breakfast daily, and other meals included per the program.
- Luggage Butler Service available for an additional fee.
- Transportation between destinations per the itinerary.
- Welcome package with luggage tags, tour information, and a personal gift from Rudy Maxa.
- A 15-minute concierge call to prepare you for your journey plus complimentary booking assistance for flights.
- An exclusive small group experience with a maximum of 16 guests.
- Rudy Maxa’s expert team lead by his Group Director will make your trip seamless, and magical. In addition to the team traveling with you, known and approved local guides with extensive knowledge will be show guests around.
- The freedom to choose between multiple excursions and programs.
- All tours, admissions, and entertainment.
- Airport arrival meet and greet with transportation to the first host hotel.
- Upscale, handpicked hotels (5* when available) inspected and approved by Rudy Maxa’s team.
- All meals, including an upscale restaurant every night inspected and approved by Rudy Maxa’s team.
- Luggage Butler Service: leave your bags in your hotel room in the morning and find them waiting in your room at your next hotel.
- Transportation between cities via smaller luxury vehicles, high speed trains, or by air.
- All gratuities.
The Ritz-Carlton Vienna 5*
What tour? European Christmas Market Tour – Luxury
Why Rudy loves it: Modern and quiet rooms, the only hotel in the world with its own Christmas Market on the roof
Hotel Laurin, Santa Margherita Ligure 4*
Part of tour: Definitive Italy – Classic Tour.
Why Rudy Loves it: All rooms have ocean views. Nice rooftop pool, excellent breakfast
Hotel Continental, Oslo 5*
Part of Essential Scandinavia – Luxury Tour.
Why Rudy loves it: Family run hotel with a lot of history. Newly renovated, spacious, air conditioned rooms (rare in Norway). Excellent location
the ultimate european tour
Join Rudy Maxa himself as he guides you through Europe on his Ultimate European Tour. Start your journey in Scotland where you’ll visit the Isle of Skye and Glasgow, then on to Ireland and its capital Dublin followed by a short flight to Italy with a visit to Lake Maggiore, a day trip to Switzerland, Milan, Portofino, Cinque Terre, Pisa, Florence and a grand finale in the eternal city of Rome. Optional pre-tour available in London.
European Christmas Market Tour
Take the ultimate tour of the magical European Christmas Markets. Start your journey in Vienna and take the train through the picturesque Alpine terrain of Austria to Salzburg, before visiting festive Munich and ending your journey in awe-inspiring Zurich, Switzerland.